Elèhos Ministry Courses
- Pastoral support training
- Individual support (Good Samaritan)
- Group facilitation (Companions on a Journey)
- Introduction into counselling
Recovery Dynamics / Hersteldinamika
- Broken relationship or Divorce / Gebroke verhouding of egskeiding
- Loss of a loved one / Verlies van ‘n geliefde
- Storms of life / Storms van die lewe
- Prepare to decide
- Single parents/Enkelouers
- Blended families/Hersaamgestelde gesinne
Pastoral care courses from the Centre for Faith and Communities
In partnership with the Centre for Faith and Community of the University of Pretoria we present the following courses in pastoral care. These courses are accredited by the University of Pretoria as short courses and members will receive a certiﬁcate of the University after completing a course.
Biblical counselling for beginners (online)
This course is an introduction to basic concepts of Biblical counselling, the ethics of counselling, and the person of a counsellor. It provides a basic but good foundation on which to build.
Pastors and other key leaders minister to a world full of pain and hurting people. This course equips pastors, community leaders and volunteers in caring ministries to care for burdened people in a professional and Christian way.
Crisis and Trauma Support
This course enables pastors, community leaders, caregivers and counsellors to do crisis and trauma support within a caring environment.
Narrative Group Counselling
Group counselling provides people with similar experiences an opportunity to seek perspective and healing together. It could be a vital part of pastoral care and counselling in a caring environment. The course is designed to train community and church leaders in pastoral care through group counselling.